Full Package Scenic Japan
5 Days / 4 Nights
Click Pictures To Enlarge Photos
Grab this full package 5-day travel package for an exciting and fun-filled trip to Tokyo and Yokohama, Japan!
ACCOMMODATION, RATES & TRAVEL DATES
|Sunshine City Prince Hotel (3*) or similar class||FREE TRAVEL INSURANCE|
|From USD 1,688 ALL IN||From USD 1,588 ALL IN|
|March 24, 27, 29 | April 04, 05, 07, 11, 25||May 16, 30 | June 12|
|Triple||USD 1,688||USD 1,588|
|Single||USD 1,988||USD 1,888|
|Child ½ Twin||USD 1,588||USD 1,488|
|Child w/ Bed||USD 1,588||USD 1,488|
|Child w/o Bed||USD 1,388||USD 1,288|
Day 1: NARITA ARRIVAL – ODAIBA (-/-/D)
Upon arrival at Narita airport, meet guide and drive to Odaiba. After dinner at a local restaurant, move to Ooedo Onsen Monogatari, a natural onsen or hot spring theme park. Drive to your hotel in Tokyo for overnight stay.
Day 2: TOKYO – FUJI – GOTEMBA – TOKYO (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, drive to Fuji area and visit Mt. Fuji 5th station (if weather does not permit, visity Oshino Hakkai or Fujisan World Heritage Center). Lunch will be served at Oshino Ninja Village. Then ride the very popular Fuji Airways. Proceed to Gotemba Premium Outlet, one of Japan’s largest outlets with lots of branded items to buy. Drive back to Tokyo and have your dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 3: TOKYO DISNEY RESORT (B/-/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, proceed to Tokyo Disney with your 1 Day Unlimited Pass Tokyo Disneyland a “Magic Kingdom” or Tokyo Disney Sea and “Ocean-Theme Park”. Lunch will be on your own arrangement. Dinner will be served at a local restaurant. Transfer back to your hotel.
Day 4: TOKYO – KAMAKURA – YOKOHAMA – TOKYO (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, drive to Yokohama. First visit Nihon Minkaen Folk House Museum. Proceed to Yokohama Ramen Museum that gives unique information about Japan’s famous noodles: ramen, and you will have one for your lunch. Drive to Kamakura and visit Hase Temple and Kotokuin Temple. Dinner will be served at a local restaurant. In the evening, be mesmerized by the beauty of Yokohama’s night view as you drive back to Tokyo.
Day 5: TOKYO CITY TOUR – NARITA/HANEDA DEPARTURE (B/-/-)
After breakfast, check-out of hotel. Move to Meiji Shrine, a Shinto shrine that is dedicated to the defied spirits of Emperor Meiji and his wife, Empress Shoken.
For MAR, APR 4, 5, & 7 departure:
Proceed to Ueno Park instead of Meiji Shrine for cherry blossom viewing (season & weather permitting). This park is famous for cherry blossom gazing in Tokyo during Spring. Have free time to walk around the park.
Then drive by to Imperial Palace and Nijubashi Bridge. Move to Asakusa and visit Sensoji Temple also known as Asakusa Kannon Temple, one of Tokyo’s most colourful Buddhist temples. Across the temple is the Nakamise Street where you can find local souvenir items. Lunch will be on your own arrangement.
For JL or NH flight, proceed to Aeon Mall for shot last-minute shopping.
- Roundtrip International Airfare via PR/JL/NH
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodations
- Tours & Admission Fees as per Itinerary
- All Transfers as per Itinerary
- Meals as per Itinerary (4B, 2L, 3D)
- English Speaking Guide
- Souvenir Item – 1 per pax
- Visa Processing Fee
- 1 Group Photo per family
- Wifi Connection (on bus during travel only, limited connectivity)
- F Tax: $45 – subject to change
- PH Tax: PHP 1,620
- Tip to Driver & Guide: JPY 500.00 per person per day except free day (To be settled in Japan)
- Visa Fee: GRATIS
- Porterage Fee and others which are personal in nature
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Duly accomplished and signed APPLICATION FORM (A4 Size)
- Original Passport (6 MONTHS VALID PRIOR TO DEPARTURE DATE)
- 2 pcs. Colored Picture with WHITE BACKGROUND, 4.5cm x 4.5cm
- Latest Income Tax Return
- Original Bank Certificate
- NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate (issued within a year)
- NSO Marriage Contract (issued within a year)
- Authorization Letter (for Visa Filling and Pick-up)
- For Employee: Cert. of Employment w/ Approved Leave of Absence
- For Businessman: Business Documents
- For Student: Photocopy of School ID, School Certificate
- Via JL
- JL746 MNLNRT 0950 1500
- JL745 NRTMNL 1755 2135
- Via NH
- NH820 MNLNRT 0930 1500
- NH819 NRTMNL 1720 2055
- Via PR
- PR428 MNLNRT 0715 1230
- PR421 NRTMNL 1520 1940
- Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
- Non-refundable Deposit of USD 200.00 per person
- 50% deposit upon approval of the VISA will be applied
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure date
- MARCH: MINIMUM 26 ADULTS MUST TRAVEL TOGETHER
- APRIL – JUNE: MINIMUM 21 ADULTS MUST TRAVEL TOGETHER
- Free Travel Insurance for 6-70 years old only
- TRIPLE, DOUBLE, and NON-SMOKING room is subject to availability
- CHD NO BED rate, applicable for 6 years old and below only
- Itinerary subject to change due to local condition
- Rate is subject to change depending on currency fluctuation